The irony is if you need to learn English, but are stuck reading the English on this page….Oh well, here goes!
- Have you been struggling with English for what feels like eternity?
- Does the grammar, pronunciation, or spelling frustrate you?
- Are you fed up feeling bored in ESL class?
- Do you want to find ways to learn grammar faster?
- Do you need to learn how to build vocabulary faster?
Never fear! I have over 4 years of full-time, one-on-one teaching experience. There is nothing I love more than taking time to help someone learn and have fun while learning.
What’s more, I’ve never been so confident in my education: I have a TESOL certificate. The course with the Canadian Institute of English was life-changing. My classmates and I became familiar with 40 teaching methods that engage the mind and memory. In ways–in fact–I never thought possible! For example, the bits of Chinese, Italian, Mongolian, and Spanish I picked up in class have stuck with me ’til now. That’s how I know these methods work.
Have fun learning
And not only do the methods work–they’re fun! My TESOL-certified methods include the following student activities:
- Take over the class — Switch roles with the teacher to show off your knowledge!
- Imagine conversations — Draw the characters, develop the dialogue, and act out the roles!
- Sing together — Learn new words and develop grammar skills through song!
- Get out of your seat — You learn faster when you use your entire body!
- Visual and memory aids — Use tricks of the trade that speed up your learning!